This activity has been designed to fit a 20-30-minute slot for your class and is suitable for both online and classroom teaching.
Students have to complete a questionnaire while watching a video. You can split this activity into three separate worksheets if it is more convenient.
It is part of our Daily Life in Ancient Rome pack where you can find:
- Complete lesson plans, with teachers' instructions (Word & PDF)
- Multiple choice quiz questions (Excel)
- Glossary of keywords and concepts (Excel)
- Open questions adaptable for debates, presentations, and essays (Word & PDF)
- Recommended resources to provide you and your students with a comprehensive list of trustworthy references on the topic. It includes all media types: videos, texts, primary resources, maps, podcasts, 3D models, etc. (Word & PDF)
Our Daily Life in Ancient Rome lesson pack covers the following topics:
Should you need it, check out our “cheat sheets” to give your students such as tips to write a great essay or tools to make your life easier, such as marking grids.
Ancient History Encyclopedia is a non-profit organization. If you found this resource helpful, please donate to help us produce more free materials.