You will find here five lesson plans including classroom activities, assignments, homework, and keys as well as:
- Multiple choice quiz questions in an excel format
- Glossary of keywords and concepts in an excel format
- Open questions adaptable for debates, presentations and essays
- Recommended resources to provide you and your students a comprehensive list of trustworthy references on the topic (includes all media types: videos, texts, primary resources, maps, podcasts, 3D models, etc.)
Your 5 lesson plans will allow you to teach:
And give you access to:
- Tools to give your students such as tips to write a great essay
- Tools to make your life easier, such as marking grids
Check also our quizzes and games on this topic!
All our education material is varied and built to develop middle and high-school students' skills to succeed in social studies.
You will also find several alternatives in the lesson plans to allow for differentiation and adaptation to your students' level of ability.
Check out our other resources on Ancient Rome (and more!) and let us know what you think!
We are a non-profit organization and it is one of our goals to provide quality material to teachers by building engaging courses and finding reliable sources. If you want to join our team of volunteers and help us create quality material, please contact us.
TES Cover image from Ancient History Magazine / Karwansaray Publishers, used with permission.