Wat Ratchaburana

Illustration

Kim Martins
by
published on 26 April 2020
Send to Google Classroom:

Wat Ratchaburana is called the Temple of Royal Restoration. This temple was constructed in 1424 CE during the reign of Borommaracha II (r. 1424-1448) and stood on the western bank of the Khlong Pratu Khao Pluak (a canal). Photo taken 2019 CE.

Remove Ads

Advertisement

About the Author

Kim Martins
Kim is a freelance writer based in New Zealand. She has a B.A. (Hons) in History and an MA in Chaos & Complexity Science. Her special interests are fables and mythology, as well as exploration throughout the ancient world.

Cite This Work

APA Style

Martins, K. (2020, April 26). Wat Ratchaburana. World History Encyclopedia. Retrieved from https://www.worldhistory.org/image/12130/wat-ratchaburana/

Chicago Style

Martins, Kim. "Wat Ratchaburana." World History Encyclopedia. Last modified April 26, 2020. https://www.worldhistory.org/image/12130/wat-ratchaburana/.

MLA Style

Martins, Kim. "Wat Ratchaburana." World History Encyclopedia. World History Encyclopedia, 26 Apr 2020. Web. 15 Oct 2021.