We have prepared three lesson plans and two supplemental lesson plans including classroom activities, assignments, homework, and keys as well as:
- Multiple choice quiz questions in an excel format.
- Glossary of keywords and concepts in an excel format.
- Open questions adaptable for debates, presentations, and essays.
- Recommended resources to provide you and your students with a comprehensive. list of trustworthy references on the topic (includes all media types: videos, texts, primary resources, maps, podcasts, 3D models, etc.).
- Tools to give your students such as tips to write a great essay.
- Tools to make your life easier, such as marking grids.
Make sure to check out our games and quizzes on this topic too!
All our education material is varied and built to develop middle and high-school students' skills to succeed in social studies. You will also find several alternatives in the lesson plans to allow for differentiation and adaptation to your students' level of ability.
This pack includes all of the following topics:
We are a non-profit organization and it is one of our goals to provide quality material to teachers by building engaging courses and finding reliable sources. If you want to join our team of volunteers and help us create great teaching resources, please contact us.