This activity has been designed to fit a 30-minute slot for your class and is suitable for both online and classroom teaching, as well as homeschooling.
Students have to read one article (also available in an audio format) describing the daily life in medieval Japan in order to complete a mind map.
This activity is part of the Daily Life and Social Structure lesson in our Feudal Japan pack where you can find:
- Complete lesson plans, with teachers' instructions (Word & PDF)
- Multiple choice quiz questions (Excel)
- Glossary of keywords and concepts (Excel)
- Open questions adaptable for debates, presentations, and essays (Word & PDF)
- Recommended resources to provide you and your students with a comprehensive list of trustworthy references on the topic. It includes all media types: videos, texts, primary resources, maps, podcasts, 3D models, etc. (Word & PDF)
Our Feudal Japan lesson pack covers the following topics:
Should you need it, check out our “cheat sheets” to give your students such as tips to write a great essay or tools to make your life easier, such as marking grids.
Ancient History Encyclopedia is a non-profit organization. If you found this resource helpful, please donate to help us produce more free materials.